Pages

Big Kid Playground Adventures

I like adventures. 

That's no secret. I feel incredibly blessed that since that first week of college which consisted of mass amounts of vulgarity and immaturity, God has put some incredible people in my life; and fortunately for me, they like adventures too! Naturally, this led us to enjoying our free night in the park, playing on the child play-sets with the excitement of a kid in a candy store. Good clean fun - the polar opposite of what I experienced on that first night (see previous post, Go Cougs!).

So, that being said, here are a couple pictures of our adventures Thursday night. It was some good time for us to spend enjoying the company of the other two parts of the 3 Man Wolf-pack, and was a great way to lead into our Friday.

The Palouse area is beautiful. I've been wanting to go on an adventure to photograph the wheat fields around here, but I haven't had the time yet...maybe an upcoming post? But for now, enjoy these pictures of our youth-restoring fun in the park. 

Beginning with some amazing sun flares as the sun began setting and Sam's epic professional digging skills (PS he's started his own blog! Check it out here.), my horrified stance as I prepare to snatch him from the air, God rays shining from the clouds, Sunflowers from the park garden (one with a dead bee in it, of course), tree climbing goodness, more sun flares, and finally some fun on the barney look-alikes.  All together, it was a pretty amazing adventure, and I look forward to more.

In other news, I have about eight posts in the works on my own personal blog and Sam, Houston, and I (the 3 Man Wolf-pack) are starting a podcast! I'll make sure to keep ya'll updated.

Jami & Remi, I know that you're in London right now, and my little adventure makes me even more excited to hear about your own big adventure, which is much, much higher on the epic-ness scale! I miss you both, and am loving the little updates that I've been getting via social media, I can't wait for the synopsis!

-Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment