Pages

Winter Jam 2014


This past weekend, my friends and I had the amazing opportunity to attend the Winter Jam worship concert in my hometown of Spokane, WA. This was the first year that the show stopped in Spokane, which is a pretty big deal 1) because it's Spokane - a city that desperately needs Jesus, and 2) it's close to my University.

Better yet, as poor college students we love nothing more than a cheap experience of high quality - and this certainly fit the bill. For $10 we were able to see Veridia, About a Mile, Everfound, Trip Lee, Newsong, Disciple, Colton Dixon, Francesca Battistelli, Jeremy Camp, and *gasp* Hillsong United! 

All of them were absolutely astounding! It was such a beautiful weekend full of fellowship and worship and I am beyond thrilled to have been able to be a part of it. 

God is so good, and I feel like he is continuously proving it to me.

Here are some pictures from our adventures at the concert and the next day in the city. Enjoy!


-Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment